LEGAL NOTICES AND PRIVACY STATEMENT
This web site belongs to the Bouwmeester Maître Architecte (BMA), within the Brussels Planning Office (BBP).
Rue de Namur 59 – 1000 Brussels
T: +32 2 435 43 70
Responsible editor: Kristiaan Borret (bouwmeester maitre architecte)
Web site design and development
Web design and development: RADIKAL NV
This website was built using the WordPress open source content management system.
To enable greater accessibility, this site has been tested on Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari browsers and PC, Mac and Linux platforms.
The website is hosted by Amazon Web.
Photos – image rights
- The images used on the www.bma.brussels website belong to the BMA or any other natural or legal person mentioned by the copyright.
- Reproduction of photographs and illustrations is prohibited without prior authorisation.
- Under applicable rules to image rights, any non-public person who appears in a photograph for which he/she had not expressly authorised its publication on this site may, on simple request, have it withdrawn.
Liability – Disclaimer
- This website is aimed at promoting public access to information concerning our initiatives and those of our partners in general. Our objective is to publish exact and up to date information. We therefore endeavour to correct errors drawn to our attention. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, precision or completeness of the information provided to the public through this website. Consequently, the BMA assumes no liability regarding any imprecision, inaccuracy or omission in the information provided on this website.
- We wish to minimise disruption caused by technical errors to the best of our ability. However, some data or information present on our website may not have been created or structured in error free files or formats, so we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted of otherwise affected by such issues. The BMA assumes no liability regarding problems of this type which may result from the use of this website.
- This website may contain hypertext links to other sites as well as references to other sources of information. These links and sources of information are made available to you for informational purposes only. The BMA has no control over these sites. Consequently, the BMA may not be held liable for their content or the links they contain, or the changes or updates made to them.
- The BMA reserves the right, at any time, to change or correct the content of this website, including the legal notices, and without prior notice, without giving rise to any right to compensation.
- This entire website is governed by Belgian and international law on copyrights and intellectual property. As such, any reproduction, iconographic and photographic representation, adaptation or partial or total modification or any transfer to another website is prohibited.
- Any charge for the use of the content or part of the content published by the BMA, as well as any use for commercial or advertising purposes, is totally excluded.
- In accordance with the provisions of the Code of Economic Right, Book XI, Heading 5 concerning copyright and related rights, you are entitled to download and reproduce the information shown on this website for your personal use and subject to compliance with all 3 of the following conditions:
- clear and legible quoting of source in the following form: Source: bma.brussels
- distribution must be free of charge
- respect of the integrity of the documents reproduced (no modification or alteration)
- For any other use of texts, please contact the responsible editor or their representative (email@example.com)
Collecting personal data
The personal information provided to us in the context of a subscription to our newsletter, of a request for information or of an order of services or publications are collected by the BMA.
Purposes of processing and legal bases
This information is used exclusively to respond to your request and to provide you with an optimal service. This information is also used exclusively by the BMA and is not forwarded or sold to third parties. It may be saved in a users’ database and is processed confidentially, in accordance with the Order of 29 July 2015 concerning creation of the BMA, the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (GDPR), and the law of 30 July 2018, on protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data.
The retention period:
- for the data collected is the time necessary for the purposes of processing;
- for your IP address by Google Analytics is 26 months;
- for the cookies on your computer: the duration of your visit and no longer.
In exceptional cases and at the request of authorities, your personal data may be retained for longer.
For statistical purposes, the www.bma.brussels website uses cookie systems.
Cookies are small files of information which are automatically saved on your computer’s hard disk when you visit a website. They enable the gathering of anonymised information for example on the browser used, the length of the visit, the files downloaded, etc.
The following cookies are used:
- Cookies necessary for the proper functioning of the website:
- cookie-pop: to remember that you accept cookies
- Statistics cookies from Google Analytics:
- utma (2 years)
- s_utmb (30 minutes)
- utmc (browser session)
- utmz (6 months)
The BMA implements all the technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of data collected.
Your rights: access, information, rectification, opposition, deletion, complaint
You are entitled to obtain information concerning processing of your data, to consult it, oppose its processing, lodge a complaint, edit it or have your data deleted.
To do this, please contact our Data Protection Office (DPO) attaching a copy of your national identity card via the following contact details:
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by postal mail: Brussels Planning Office, For the attention of the Data Protection Office – DPO, rue de la Namur, 59 in 1000 Brussels.
You can also contact the Data Protection Authority via the following contact details:
- by email: email@example.com
- by postal mail: rue de la Presse, 35 in 1000 Brussels
Newsletter and mail
If, in the future, you no longer wish to receive our newsletter or mail from us, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For any questions relating to the content of this website or to the newsletters: email@example.com.