The project is located in Anderlecht, within an open block, wedged between a small housing block belonging to the Foyer Anderlechtois, individual houses and the rear of the Scheutplaneet school. The grounds are mainly made up of large expanses of lawn bordered by paths leading across the block. This current open space lacks quality facilities and is largely neglected by local residents, with the large lawns rapidly turning into muddy ground as soon as it starts raining.
This project is part of the Scheutplaneet School Contract, highlighting the ambitions and challenges for this site. The main aim of the project is to create a green space that is ecological, fun and participative. In terms of programming, the site will be dedicated to protecting the biotope, integrating fun games and developing a vegetable garden. Priority is given to improving rainwater management to improve local water management. With nature at the heart of this initiative, the emphasis is on optimising its ecosystem. The site will be developed to accommodate a variety of uses, meeting the needs of a broad public. With this in mind, the possibility of creating a second entrance from the park to the school is being explored. A participatory process is expected throughout the project to involve the various stakeholders in the process of transforming the park.
To carry out the works, the municipality of Anderlecht is looking for a multidisciplinary team.
The minimum skills required for this assignment are :
- Design of public spaces
- Execution of landscaping in public spaces
- Urban design 25%
- Habitability 25%
- Climate and environmental strategy 25%
- Feasibility criteria 25%
- Invitation to submit a tender: 16.02.2024
- Site visit and briefing: 22.02.2024
- Submission of tenders: 29.03.2024
- Presentation of tenders to the jury: 18.04.2024
- Award of contract and start of the mission: May 2024
- € 300.000 excl. VAT – excl. fees
- The fees are fixed at 12% excl. VAT of the cost of works.
- A remuneration of € 2.500 will be awarded to each team that submitted a regular bid but was not chosen as laureate. The bid consists of a 5 page (A3, recto) note of intent.
If you are interested, we invite you to send an e-mail, before 09.02.2024 at 2 PM, to bouwmeester maître architecte at email@example.com showing your interest, motivation and experience, and giving your contact details and/or those of the planned team (on a maximum of 1 attached A4 sheet).
ATTENTION : Due to a computer instability, it occasionally happens that an e-mail is blocked in “quarantine” and does not reach us. An acknowledgement of receipt is systematically sent to you within 48 hours of the date of receipt of your expression of interest. If you have not received anything, please contact us directly on +32 2 435 43 70.