This year again, the Region has launched a call for applications for new School Contracts. These contracts should improve the school environment and the openness of schools to the neighbourhood in order to make the school infrastructure a real partner in the life of the neighbourhood.
The mission includes 3 parts for each School Contract with a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 4 contracts to be studied:
- Part 1: diagnosis and defining priorities
- Part 2: action and investment programme
- Part 3: summary report
The School Service is therefore looking for a multidisciplinary team to draw up the programmes for the contracts that will be selected by the government.
The following competences are required, as a minimum:
- Architecture – Urban planning
- Participation with particular attention to the young public and schools
- Quality, clarity and relevance of the vision (40%)
- Quality, clarity and relevance of the working methodology (50%) :
- Ability to synthesise and communicate graphically the issues of the School Contract (10%)
Early October: 3 to 4 teams will be invited to submit a tender
End of November: presentation of tenders to the Jury
End of 2021: assignement
Fixed at €100,000 excluding VAT for the 3 or 4 selected contracts.
€1,500 awarded to each of the 2 to 3 teams not selected to tender that submitted a valid offer and that obtained at least 50% of the points on the basis of the award criteria.
If you are interested in the work, we invite you to send an e-mail, before 30/09/2021 at noon, to the bouwmeester maître architecte at email@example.com, showing your interest, motivation and experience, and giving your contact details and/or those of the planned team (on a maximum of 1 attached A4 sheet).