- School n°1 La Rose des vents in Molenbeek-Saint-Jean
- School Edmond Peeters in Ixelles
- Atheneum Anderlecht in Anderlecht
- Part 1: diagnosis and defining priorities
- Part 2: intermediate action and investment programme
- Part 3: final action and investment programme
The School Service is therefore looking for a multidisciplinary team to draw up the programmes for these 3 contracts. The team must be able to carry out this task in French as well as in Dutch.
The following competences are required, as a minimum:
- Architecture – Urban planning
- Sociology – Anthropology
- Writing – Communication
- Participation with particular attention to the young public and schools
- Quality, clarity and relevance of the vision (40%)
- Quality, clarity and relevance of the working methodology (50%)
- Ability to synthesise and communicate graphically the issues of the School Contract (10%)
May 2022: 3 to 4 teams will be invited to submit a tender
June 2022: presentation of tenders to the Jury
July 2022: assignment
Fixed at €100,000 excluding VAT for the 3 contracts together
€1,500 awarded to each of the 2 to 3 non-winning teams, on condition that they submitted a valid tender and obtained at least 50% of the points on the basis of the award criteria.
If you are interested in the project, we invite you to send an e-mail, before 04.04.2022 at noon, to the bouwmeester maître architecte at email@example.com, showing your interest, motivation and experience, and giving your contact details and/or those of the planned team (on a maximum of one attached A4 sheet).